cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving activation code on my phone

chrisgill9393
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep requesting an activation code and I am not receiving a text message with the code to activate my account. Can anyone help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3

Travelgeek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem as chrisgill9393. I just use a new phone number that provided by Public Mobile, not porting from another provider. Can make calls, but cannot get message. Such that not able to signin my account as it reauested me to confirm my identity with the verification code it sent to my phone....not getting the code from text message, hence not able to verify. My phone number is not showing in "About Phone" as well. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you just ported in your Number from another provider, the code will still be being sent to the old SIM until it loses reception.

After 90 mins max, and the old SIM says No Service, than the Eversafe ID verification code will come to the new Public SIM Card.

This is why I always activate in this order, and switching the SIM is the very last step.

Port in Number > Don't reply YES to Port Request Message yet > Continue for Full Access > Code will come to existing providers SIM > Enter code, access account, approve Port request and than swap SIM. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@chrisgill9393 

Contact a support agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.