cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connect phone

Melonbanana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I received the message "Public Mobile here. Your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. Make a payment at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca. " last jan16. After that my phone didn't connect. My paymentcard stopped last Jan 11. After I received the message , I changed paymentcard. I tried payment, but it save to  active fund 75$. I use autopay 25$. Why my fund don't use payment? 

4 REPLIES 4

@Melonbanana 

Unless autopay bills your credit card on the night of your renewal it is up to you to make the system take your payment either by voucher or by credit card thru your account online. If your credit card is already on file and you know your pin# you can also pay thru 611 with your card or voucher ( no pin # required.)

Now it sounds like you updated your credit card info and made a payment but it only added to your balance where you probably tried to pay again. If you clicked on the reactivate button and it still won't take your payment you have one more thing to try and get the system to accept your payment before contacting the moderators. 

Log into your account. Go to either the "plans" page or the "usage" page and locate the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service and log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report phone found by resuming your service. Check to see if your balance has been reduced by the amount of your plan and your service says active. Log out and reboot. If you still have no service then you must contact the moderators for assistance in restarting your service.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Melonbanana wrote:

Hi. I received the message "Public Mobile here. Your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. Make a payment at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca. " last jan16. After that my phone didn't connect. My paymentcard stopped last Jan 11. After I received the message , I changed paymentcard. I tried payment, but it save to  active fund 75$. I use autopay 25$. Why my fund don't use payment? 

Hello @Melonbanana ,

I hope you have services and/or were able to reactivate your account.

If this was an autopay failure maybe let the moderators know about this.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@Melonbanana wrote:

Making a $1 manual payment might get things working again because of bug in the payment system. I agree that you shouldn't have to do that, but I think that it might be worth trying.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Melonbanana 

Is there a reactivate button? Do you have $75 in available funds in self service?

Need Help? Let's chat.