cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to use my credit

ArnaudD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have $40 on my balance that I would like to use to change my plan but the website wont allow it. I would like to get those $40 back as I dont need the service anymore, and I dont want to lose those $40. 

As Public Mobile decided to go off client service (terrible idea btw), it is impossible to get in touch with someone in charge. 

Can someone here help me getting in touch with them?

Thanks

Arnaud

4 REPLIES 4

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Probably a very specific rule around refunds?

I know others won't allow it.....

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ArnaudD wrote:

Hi,

I have $40 on my balance that I would like to use to change my plan but the website wont allow it. I would like to get those $40 back as I dont need the service anymore, and I dont want to lose those $40. 

As Public Mobile decided to go off client service (terrible idea btw), it is impossible to get in touch with someone in charge. 

Thanks

Arnaud

If your plan has expired already then you must ask the moderators to chnage your plan. If the plan you wish is more than $40 you will need to make a one time payment for the difference before they can change it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Arnaud,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you regarding your credit on the balance, please send us a Private Message.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@ArnaudD wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Arnaud

PM has streamlined customer service, quite the difference.

Being a prepaid service a moderator might or might not be able to help with refunds if asked nicely. Using your credit for your next service period on the other hand should not be a problem.

Either way, here is how to contact the Moderator_Team for assistance if you are unsure on how to go about it:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

In your private messate include all relevant information like account and phone numbers, e-mail and an explanation of your situation.

Need Help? Let's chat.