cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to receive incoming Calls

Dchunk74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched to public 4 days agofrom chatr  and everything works fine but I cant get any incomining calls?

5 REPLIES 5

breakfasttv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, I have been waiting for a fix for this from the moderators since Dec. 24 (it is now Dec. 31).  Yes, Less is Less, but this is rather ridiculous. 

Pretty much the exact same issue here.  My old sim is not working (Speakout) while calling the number goes straight to voicemail (Speakout's).

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dchunk74 wrote:

@Dunkgirl Yes kept old number, Old Sim Card no longer works ,have restarted phone and pm moderator team yesterday with no response

@Dchunk74

I know it can be really frustrating but things are usually good just try to remember “Less for less” is their company statement, and the only thing less is official customer service, a lot less. Its why they are so cheap. Things WILL work and WILL be good, the only time you will be cheesed is when you need an accurate response in a timely manner from the moderator team.

68056652.jpg

Dchunk74

@Dunkgirl Yes kept old number, Old Sim Card no longer works ,have restarted phone and pm moderator team yesterday with no response

Mikelamchop

I just helped my mom port from chatr last night, she is having the same issue. She can make calls but cannot receive any incoming calls, it goes srtaight to voicemail.  This also happpened to my brother when he was porting from fido.

I believe the porting process was not completed properly, you will have to contact one of the moderators to resolve your issue.

There are a lot of threads in this forum that you can read up on here as well...

they should be able to get you up and going shortly!

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dchunk74 wrote:

Switched to public 4 days agofrom chatr  and everything works fine but I cant get any incomining calls?

@Dchunk74Switched means you ported in and kept your chatR number? Try restarting your phone. Did it help? No? Then stick in your old chatR sim card is it still working? If it is, leave it in till it stops work. If it is not put the PM sim back in. If restarting did not help then you are probably dealing with a a failed / stuck port which the mods can fix.

Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be up to 48 hours. Please be patient

More about contacting moderator team Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.