cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access "My account"

manasaps
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not able to access my account. It says page under maintenance. Anybody facing the same issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Or they could use the popup method that keeps saying  “Tell us what you think”  that keeps popping up every time I am on here! Especially when I am typing a response on a post (right now)! 🙄 That would be a great method to use about site down for maintenance!

IMG_0158.jpeg

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HALIMACS 

If PM users need to log in to My Account or My Rewards before they can find out whether the websites are down for maintenance, then I’m inclined to believe the system is setup to be unintuitive and frustrating to end users. 

Even if they don’t post a notification about the down time on the Announcement page, PM can put up a notification banner at the top of My Account and My Rewards just like they did when users were experiencing issues accessing the My Rewards website earlier this month. They are simply choosing not to do so for their own reason(s).

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'm guessing they don't bother announcing it because most users wouldn't bother referring to the announcements page to read it anyway .

They would just try to log on, be unable to, and either try later or post a question here. 

I wonder whatever happened to that enhanced Community involvement that the colleague of J_pm was supposed to provide here on the community 🤔 (or was I misreading that intent?)

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cellphoneuser1 

The self serve My Account being offline due to overnight maintenance wouldn’t be an issue if it was announced in advance.  

This has happened the last three nights (Monday overnight/Tuesday morning, Tuesday overnight/Wednesday morning, and Wednesday overnight/Thursday morning) with zero advance notice.

If PM would simply take the time to warn users in advance when the self-serve My Account and My Rewards websites are taken offline, then it would save a lot of frustration and difficulties for users who try to access the website outside of regular business hours. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@manasaps wrote:

I am not able to access my account. It says page under maintenance. Anybody facing the same issue?

It's down.  A maintenance message means it's down for everyone.  Try later.

Need Help? Let's chat.