cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Incoming Text Messages

GGR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I stopped receiving incoming messages for a few days now (took time to figure out why nobody replies...). Sending text messages works fine. Any idea?

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi GGR,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution.

In order to do so, can you send us a private message to Moderator_Team?

Sincerely,
Public Mobile Moderator Team.

@hairbag1 it's not for the incoming texts the 50 only..but for the outgoing texts...Smiley Wink

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Make sure your phone is not in Airplane or Do Not Disturb mode.

Try going into your account and reporting your phone lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log back in and report it found then restart your phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@GGR wrote:

I stopped receiving incoming messages for a few days now (took time to figure out why nobody replies...). Sending text messages works fine. Any idea?

Did you recently get back or have a US roaming addon expire?  This is a known issue that usually self resolves in around 24 hours.  How long have you not been able to receive texts

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.