cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of my services are working

Ashley123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello i activated in store a 15.00 plan on froday and i have not be able to make a call at all. Online it says i have talk and text when i try to make a call it says i do not have a talk plan and when i try to call on a different phone the call ends right away not ring or anything 

27 REPLIES 27

@Ashley123 wrote:

I already paid for 2 months plus the cost of sim card  i have not even used 1 min yet they are not getting another dollar from me until i see some thing being done

Completely understandable. 

Ashley123

I already paid for 2 months plus the cost of sim card  i have not even used 1 min yet they are not getting another dollar from me until i see some thing being done

@Ashley123 wrote:

I have tried every recommend suggestion 

Maybe try topping up your account with one or two dollars and rebooting, that is if you haven't already tried it that is.

It's time for a nice glass of Chianti.

Ashley123

I have tried every recommend suggestion 

@Ashley123   Yes it's frustrating when what you paid for doesn't work and support here is online only and can mean a wait of several hours and sometime days. While you wait to hear back from the moderators, you can try some of the suggetions.

I'm guessing you've tried just rebooting the phone already.

But you can also try the lost/stolen trick as suggested earlier making sure to reboot the phone afterwards.

You can try removing/re-inserting your SIM and rebooting too

Simple SIMon haha 😂🤣

@darlicious wrote:

Really he should be called simple Simon. 

If you have had the 1969 date issue from far as I can tell you need a moderator. Now Simon can be a real dink  sometimes. Use as few words as possible when talking to him. Really he should be called simple Simon. Ask to speak with a human then ask again " I want to speak to a human " this should get you to the short form to fill out a ticket. Choose the best options offered they are a little vague. Note the ticket reference number and send a secondary msg to the moderator detailing the issue. Mention 1969 if you got that date they will be well aware of the problem and I think they now have the fix. The ticket served me quite well this weekend as I got a response within 24 hours and just received the last msg confirming a resolution has been applied to my account. All fixed in about 36 hours since first contact. I'm sorry your experience has been a negative one perhaps you can ask for a one month credit ala flash sale for the activation being delayed during this particular weekend. It never hurts to ask. Good luck

@__ahnnaf__ wrote:

look what he/she repliedSmiley LOL

If you don't mind please quote whoever you are directing your response to so we all know what you are trying to say.

__ahnnaf__
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

look what he/she repliedSmiley LOL

@Ashley123 wrote:

Right this phone is for my daughter what was the point if she cant even call me or text me just took my money then when i ask the dumb ass phone booth the guy has no idea what im talking about says maybe i used the all the minutes keep in mind ive never even used 1 minute yet 😕

Hi, Sorry you are having issues.

Have you tried the lost/stolen procedure?

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

__ahnnaf__

Such a shame. Will complain fo this one.

Ashley123

Right this phone is for my daughter what was the point if she cant even call me or text me just took my money then when i ask the dumb ass phone booth the guy has no idea what im talking about says maybe i used the all the minutes keep in mind ive never even used 1 minute yet 😕

__ahnnaf__

Just stealing our money. No service. **bleep**tiest thing ever

Ashley123

Tell me about it i paid for my services and havent even used 1 min yet i want my refund but apparently its a mission to get a response 3 days and still no replr smh

__ahnnaf__

This is the worst company. Service is more worse than the company.

@Ashley123 wrote:

Simon only gives a link havent gotten a ticket number

Send them a private message with link below. ( This way doesn't provide a ticket number) not sure why you didn't get a ticket number VIA Simon. Never used it so can't help you with that process.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

rz2019

Looks like their system issue, i have everything ok showing in my online account.

Ashley123

Simon only gives a link havent gotten a ticket number

@rz2019 wrote:

I have the same problem with my phone just activated on Friday with the $15 plan. Everything looks OK in the self service acount, 100min canada wide talk, unlimited texting and 250MB data. However, whenever trying to make call or texting, it says the talking is not included in the plan, same when texting. On one side, i noticed the document, which i received from the store who  sold me the SIM and activated my account, indicates the $15 plan, but no detaled features listed under the plan. Not sure if this is the reason. Tried to email the Moderator_Team, but no reply yet. 

If you opened a ticket with Moderators. Please allow 24/48 hours for a response. However it could take a bit longer as it seems there has been many system issues these last few days.

Simon.JPG

Ashley123

Same here but on my online account it says i have the right plan i even payed extra to cover 2 months and its not working so far im very disappointed with this company if i knew how bad customer service is i would have went else where

rz2019

I have the same problem with my phone just activated on Friday with the $15 plan. Everything looks OK in the self service acount, 100min canada wide talk, unlimited texting and 250MB data. However, whenever trying to make call or texting, it says the talking is not included in the plan, same when texting. On one side, i noticed the document, which i received from the store who  sold me the SIM and activated my account, indicates the $15 plan, but no detaled features listed under the plan. Not sure if this is the reason. Tried to email the Moderator_Team, but no reply yet. 

Sounds like the ongoing issue this weekend. Create a ticket thru simon to talk to the moderators. In the meantime go to the get started forum, put in the keywords of the issue and try the solutions that pop up to see if you can resolve your problem while you wait for the moderators to get back to you. If you fix it go to your profile and cancel the ticket if you don't you can message the moderator with all the solutions you have tried so they are up to date. Write done or screenshot your ticket reference number so you can quote it. Good luck.

Ashley123

On friday ot had that date but today its the correct date on Friday it was saying i did not have long distance plan when i was trying to call at 416 number and today it says i dont have talk plan but i have logged in an the plan i have it correct with talk

Ashley123

Hello yes it says public mobile and i made an account and that dates are correct and i even tried a different phone and still no luck ive messaged support since  friday no response 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Can you log into your self serve account and see if it says payment due date ending in 1969. Or of there is a balance in your account?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ashley123 Do you get signal on your phone? Did you request to port in your number? Login to your self-serve account and make sure everything looks normal. If you haven't created an account yet, create one here sicne you activated at the store. 

Need Help? Let's chat.