cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No support, NO DATA AFTER CHARGED and CCTS complaint registered.

stemcell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8 gb? For one month and the second month you will be charged for it and will not get any data.  CCTS complaint has been made obviously for this and support being this response only “ you used up your data” bull**bleep** and that’s enough. Wasted my last few megabytes with uploading pictures to a forum which itself is not going to reset it at all is it ? Nope just ask for info THEY CANNOT USE OR MAKE MY DATA RESET TO ZERO.  PUBLIC MONILE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT USELESS IN THIS MATTER. 

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @stemcell,

I've just sent you a private message - please view it. I'm going to do my best to help you out.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For other readers. This member doesn't want to be helped. He/She just wants attention and does a lot of namecalling in this thread. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Monthly-reset-date/td-p/292624/page/6

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@stemcell wrote:

8 gb? For one month and the second month you will be charged for it and will not get any data.  CCTS complaint has been made obviously for this and support being this response only “ you used up your data” bull**bleep** and that’s enough. Wasted my last few megabytes with uploading pictures to a forum which itself is not going to reset it at all is it ? Nope just ask for info THEY CANNOT USE OR MAKE MY DATA RESET TO ZERO.  PUBLIC MONILE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT USELESS IN THIS MATTER. 

I see you are still seeking an audience to vent without giving any discernible inclination as to what the issue is. I see you did listen to me and go with CCTS rather than CRTC. As @will13am mentioned you will need to contact PM to attempt to reach an amicable resolution and only when that isn't achieved will they step in. PM as CCTS will require a legible, coherent explanation of the issue, the steps you took to remedy the situation and your correspondence to PM. I will point out that all the tirades on here to average customers trying to assist you will not provide you any support but may prove beneficial to PM's case. Best of luck and many of us on here are hoping you receive a speedy well deserved and appropriate resolution.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@stemcell I wish I could fully understand your problem and offer some useful suggestions.  It looks like you are at the point of no return and have sought CCTS intervention.  Be wary that the CCTS requires the customer to reach out to the carrier to seek a mutual acceptable solution.  They will only get involved when the carrier is not offering an acceptable solution. 

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am sorry to hear about your frustrating experience @stemcell

I really hope there can be a satisfactory solution that can be found.

I must admit, it does sound like a really unfortunate situation to be stuck in.

You have not been able to use any Data since you for all that time, even after you have had your account activated?

Were you able to get a message to and from the Moderators directly?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stemcell hopefully your complaint goes somewhere. Did you ask the mod to show you  the usage history?

Having an active account you are free to change carriers and port your number  at anytime. Not sure the fustrations you are experiencing here are worth it.

Need Help? Let's chat.