cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Vilaysane45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid for my monthly service and still have no service ...I want to get my reimbursement and cancel the service. How and who should I talk to ?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Vilaysane45  - have you ever had any services? Or, service were working before and now they are not?

More details would be helpful to help guide you in ways that could get your services working if you'd like to share?

I will throw some service/network troubleshooting things to try below. If your account status is ACTIVE, try :

*turn off your phone, leave off for a few minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone for a few days to see if the issues are the same...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

*manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

If your account is in Suspended status, you will need to make a manual payment.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You could try to connect with a CSA and ask for a refund while you are asking about your service issues. But as @dabr states it is very rare unless there is an error on PM's end. So you could get your service up and running and use it for the 30 days and then make a decision if you want to move on at that point

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Vilaysane45     PM is prepaid and unlikely to offer refunds except in rare circumstances.  To cancel the service, simply remove any payment card from your self serve account and your account/number will deactivate 90 days after being suspended for non payment.  Or port out your number and the account closes after the transfer is complete, but remove your payment card beforehand as you lose access to account once closed.

For service issues, hopefully, customer support will be able to help if you've already submitted a ticket.  Otherwise someone here can offer more suggestions if you'd like provide a few more details as to exactly what the problem is? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Vilaysane45 

Did you reboot your phone?

Hold down the power button then power off, wait 2 minutes then power the phone back on.

See if that works.

Did you contact a CS_Agent yesterday?

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vilaysane45 

hi all help is online open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they can help you  Click here

Need Help? Let's chat.