cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an information from a recently closes account

Lalie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , 

i need help to retreive my previous account, which has be Closed. 

thanks, 

Lalie

5 REPLIES 5

or to minimally retreive my previous bills, Or a proof I was a member for that period.

@Lalie   Open ticket via private message as mentioned by @esjliv   PM Support can at least provide you with the previous bills

@Lalie wrote:

Hi, I really need to reactivate my old account, or to minimally retreive my previous bills, Or a proof I was a member for that period. Please, I think a little something can be done . Can I reach the account departmen?

thanks 

thanks in advance

@Lalie  - you could check with a customer support agent and see what they can provide you.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you are no longer a current public mobile customer, you will need to use the 2nd option in the above link to private message CSA.

edit: if you were in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or you ported your PM number to another provider, you will not be able to reinstate your old account/number, but you may be able to obtain records of past billing info. by requesting it with CSA.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lalie 

Don’t think you can access your old account if your account is closed but doesn’t hurt to try and reach out to a CS_Agent but I doubt it.

Lalie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I really need to reactivate my old account, or to minimally retreive my previous bills, Or a proof I was a member for that period. Please, I think a little something can be done . Can I reach the account departmen?

thanks 

thanks in advance

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lalie hi once you leave public your account is permanently closed sorry 

Need Help? Let's chat.