Kingjmoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No service-puk code to unlock phone to use service 

6 REPLIES 6

Kingjmoney

Okay

@Kingjmoney   unfortunately, PM does not have a direct support line  😞

Open ticket as advised above.  Then keep checking your Community inbox for PM support's reply

Kingjmoney

I did it’s not working I just need direct line a agen

@Kingjmoney 

if you were able to use it with a Koodo sim card, you should be able to use it with a PM sim card.  Both PM and koodo are owned by Telus. A  Koodo  locked device can be freely used on Telus/Koodo/PM 

So, it could be just a sim card lock then, open ticket with PM support using this direct link  and ask them for a sim card puk

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

Kingjmoney

Koodo I believe 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kingjmoney 

what was the exact error message?

You were able to use your PM sim on tihs phone before?

Depends on the message, you have to ask the PUK code from different places

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 

call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864, The only info you will need to provide for a master unlock was the IMEI and where the phone was purchased

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"

open a ticket with PM Support using this direct link:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN" or "SIM ME lock code NP"  or  on an iPhone's About->Carrier Lock showing "SIM locked"

You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code. (PM would not be able to help with this) 

Need Help? Let's chat.