cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service and issues with my account

OmarKanash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get unauthorized access when trying to login ti my account. My service is also completely shut down. Nothing is working since the morning. Cant even get support as I cannot log a ticket. It says 404 not found. Please help or I am switching providers!

5 REPLIES 5

hi @OmarKanash 

the service might not be cancelled.  Call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter you number, what the recording says?

if the recording just saying account suspended, is today the renewal day?  you can try to top up and resume service by using a voucher, get it from Shoppers Durg mart

or you can try to understand what happened by submitting ticket with agent, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

OmarKanash

Also, I own the number so how does that even make sense when I ported it in a few months ago for them to just cancel the account? How can I get my phone number back if I cant even contact this useless company

OmarKanash

No I didnt I just topped up with my debit card. How would I fix it? Maybe it was done automatically because it might of been suspected by my bank

@OmarKanash wrote:

I get unauthorized access when trying to login ti my account. My service is also completely shut down. Nothing is working since the morning. Cant even get support as I cannot log a ticket. It says 404 not found. Please help or I am switching providers!

Do you know if today was your renewal date?  It's possible that the payment for such a renewal failed.  As for your Self Serve account, try clear the Public Mobile app's storage and then try logging back in.  If that doesn't work, a private message can be sent to CS_Agent.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @OmarKanash 

did you try to reverse a PM charge with the credit card?  this usually happen if people had a chargeback on a PM transaction

Need Help? Let's chat.