cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service and auto pay is on

renata9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my service it's been cut out this morning but I do have the auto-pay on my plan. can you please check this out as soon as possible and let me know what's going on???? please

8 REPLIES 8

@Pandher84 wrote:
  • Available Funds: $54.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 19, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $25.00
  • Amount Owing: $0.00

Looks good!!Smiley Happy

@Pandher84 

It should work 99% of the time.  There have been some glitches recently, but that is unpredictable.  You have a balance so autopay is not needed this month.

Pandher84
  • Available Funds: $54.00
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $25.00
  • Amount Owing: $0.00

Pandher84

I see this. 

• AutoPay
  • You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

@Pandher84 wrote:

Hello my 25 $ payment is due today and I have 54 dollars already in the account.  Will it automatically deduct that or I need to do something?

@Pandher84You have more than enough funds to cover your renewal so there shouldn't be an issue. My recommendation is to check your online account after the renewal has been processed to make sure your Plan due date (top) matches the AutoPay due date (bottom left).

If it does then you are good, if it doesn't then you need to contact the Moderator Team to sync it manually.

@Pandher84 wrote:

Hello my 25 $ payment is due today and I have 54 dollars already in the account.  Will it automatically deduct that or I need to do something?

You will be fine as long as there are no unexpected account glitches.  As long as your service is working, you can ignore any account error messages in self serve as nothing has actually gone wrong.

Pandher84

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@renata9Has payment gone through with autopay? Check if your account says Active or Suspended/Expired. If it's suspended/expired and you haven't payed for renewal then manually add funds to your account and click Reactivate.

If your account says Active try going to Plan and Addons --> Lost/Stolen phone and click Suspend, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and resume service, then restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.