cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from Mods from PM's since Thursday (4days) as need my number ported from KOODO

whsilver13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Very frustrating as I provided the information necessary for the  Port from KOODO and no response.  I need my phone number ☹️.

Not sure what is happening as I was not informed when I signed up it would take this long for a port to happen.  Tried to port myself but I get a message to contact Public Mobile for assistance.  I also used a separate email address from my KOODO email and tried all other suggestions.

What is my next step?

10 REPLIES 10

Crowd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When did you order the sim card? I believe if you ordered it on or before the 14th they will honour the promotion (don't quote me on this date though, you should look for this in one of the official pages posted by mods)

As for contacting a mod, send one of them a private message. It will probably take at least 2-3 business days for them to get back to you, since there was heavy volume over the weekend.

Private messages won't be marked as read, and all mods can access private messages that you send to a particular mod (supposedly)

testeval

New here.  How do I contact the Mod?  Finally got the sim but no more promo plan.

whsilver13

Mod was able to Port my number a couple of days ago.  Just had to be patient as the Mods were overloaded.  Everything is working great and thank you for everyone's help!

angrypmcustomer

I'm in the same boat. I was charged, activation failed, and I was unsure of my port status. Long story short I'm now without a phone. I've PM'd the mods and am hoping they can assist in quick times. 

Simon4s

@whsilver13

the mods are busy so they won't notice you unless you tag them. Tag a mod in the morning when they're online, so that you get noticed.

whsilver13

Hi mimo_L,

Yes, I sent all of the following information 

Public Mobile#

Koodo #

My KOODO acct. #

I however didn't include my old account name and therefore will resend.

Thank you 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@whsilver13 did you send or if you want resend the following info to the mods including you old account name 

1) If you recently ported your phone number and you are experiencing mixed services/porting issues – send us a private message and please include your Public Mobile phone # (if applicable), the number you wish to port, as well as the account number associated to your old service provider

whsilver13

Thank you for your reply and help!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi so hats working and not working.  typically when a port doens't go well, you can make and send texts from PM, and your old sim card should still work until the port is complete.  if you have an old phone plug the old sim in there and use the two phones till port is complete.

I also tagged @Shazia_K hopefully she can look into it when she is online tomorrow,

Need Help? Let's chat.