cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No options for Subscription plan change

T-Mari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently pay $40 per month for 15GB data at 4G.  

There are several plans currently advertised for 5G that are comparably priced, and a 4G 20GB plan for $34 per month.

Obviously I don’t want to continue paying more for less. But when I go to change my subscription plan on my account, there are only two 3G plan options listed! 

How do I change to a more preferable plan? Current customer should be able yo avail of advertised pricing. Or I will be a customer no longer!

11 REPLIES 11

@toppy wrote:

@T-Mari It is only for the new customer only as I checked it today.

@T-Mari , @Newfie7776 , the plan is for all Customers unless it changed back again in the last few minutes!

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@T-Mari It is only for the new customer only as I checked it today.

T-Mari

I am currently trying to switch and cannot. When I started a chat, I was directed here to find a solution. 

@Newfie7776 wrote:

That’s for new members only , but keep an eye out because they do put existing customers deals on !

The above information is no longer current.  Anyone can get the 30-day $34 plan.

@computergeek541 

Good, I was just reading the promo and it states that it was for new activation. I guess PM change to promo.

IMG_0145.png

T-Mari

I clicked the All tab and was only provided 2 - 3G plan options

Newfie7776

That’s for new members only , but keep an eye out because they do put existing customers deals on !

T-Mari

Why wouldn’t current customers get at least the same pricing as new? It’s more beneficial to cancel my subscription and go with a competitor 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@T-Mari 

That promo are for new activation/members and not for existing members.

As the today, the $34 30-day plan is available to existing customers.

@T-Mari wrote:

I currently pay $40 per month for 15GB data at 4G.  

There are several plans currently advertised for 5G that are comparably priced, and a 4G 20GB plan for $34 per month.

Obviously I don’t want to continue paying more for less. But when I go to change my subscription plan on my account, there are only two 3G plan options listed! 

How do I change to a more preferable plan? Current customer should be able yo avail of advertised pricing. Or I will be a customer no longer!

There's  tab that need to be selected that will show all of the plans.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@T-Mari 

That promo are for new activation/members and not for existing members.

Need Help? Let's chat.