cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No loyalty rewards applied to this month's bill

AshwiniH12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I have been with Public Mobile for 5 years now. For January 2024 bill, the loyalty Rewards (auto pay $2 and loyalty $5, total $7) have not been applied to my account. My bill used to be $6.78 (i.e., $13 monthly bill - loyalty rewards $7.00 + tax. 7 = $6.78). But the bill came as $14.69. Can someone please tell me why this happened, and can you help adjust my account this month?

6 REPLIES 6

AshwiniH12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank You

@computergeek541 

I didn’t know there was a $10 plan before. Thanks

@BKNS27 wrote:

The old $13 plan is discontinued about a year ago and have increased to $15/month.

The plan was increased from $10 to $13.  The $13 plan still exists for customers who held onto it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AshwiniH12 

By chance, did you change to the new points rewards system?  If you did, you will not be getting autopay and loyalty rewards anymore. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 wrote:

@AshwiniH12 

The old $13 plan is discontinued about a year ago and have increased to $15/month.

Plan has been discontinued but I do not recall PM FORCED anybody to $15 Plan. I might be wrong as it was a long while ago.

Verify your account to see what EXACTLY plan do you have. Check again your PM account to confirm again your total for Jan. Check your Rewards page to see if rewards are still there. It might be glitch and your rewards are reset.

If everything fails, contact agent for an explanation and refund.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AshwiniH12 

The best thing to do is to login to your account and review your Rewards section to see if they were applied.

If you are having issues login to your account, contact a CS_Agent by private messaging at to investigate:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.