cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

macky28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently changed to the 15gb 4g speed from 12gb every 3 months. I had yesterday but not the LTE signal is on but no internet. I also notice today is the my payment due and I'm already on preauthorize payment plan

Please help.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

macky28

Everything is fixed now. CSR agent looked into it and found out that my CC on file was expired while on preauthorize payment plan. I updated my CC on file and after paying my balance owing everything is back to normal.

Thank you all for your input 

@macky28 wrote:

Actually, I tried calling just now and it says I don't have an active plan. When I log in to my account it says my status is active for the 15gb at 4gb and I currently have 15gb of data to use

@macky28 - this could be likely if your plan is renewing today, just give it a few more hours to complete the process.

Reboot or toggle into airplane mode occasionally to keep checking to see if data works.

You didn't mention if calling and texting works, do they?

macky28

Thank you I PMed a CSA agent, hopefully they will get back to me soon 

macky28

Actually, I tried calling just now and it says I don't have an active plan. When I log in to my account it says my status is active for the 15gb at 4gb and I currently have 15gb of data to use

@macky28 wrote:

Account status is active and plan has changed successfully. I've done this twice (turn it off, wait a little bit, turn it on) and still no luck 

@macky28 - Are you just having data issues? Are your calling and texting services working okay?

Check your data remaining, If you are out of data, the plan may just need to get renewed to replenish your account today.

edit, typo

@macky28 wrote:

Account status is active and plan has changed successfully. I've done this twice (turn it off, wait a little bit, turn it on) and still no luck 

Hmmm. Any chance to try your SIM in another phone?

If still no service contact agent for an explanation/clarification.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

macky28

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@macky28 - if today is your renewal, it is likely you may not see the plan change reflected in your account until renewal completes this afternoon.

You could try logging in through a tab in incognito mode, or hit the circle refresh button in your My Account to see the latest, but you may just need to wait.

As for no internet, you mean data?

Try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if data works

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Reboot your phone (turn it off, wait a little bit, turn it on). Let us know if you got it working.

Need Help? Let's chat.