cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming or outgoing calls since this morning.

mystikal_325
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lost all calling ability this morning. My account is 2 weeks old and I've paid for 3 months. My port took over a week to complete, then worked for 5 days, but I now have half of a phone. Better than no service at all which is what I had for the first week, but I digress.

7 REPLIES 7

@fishcake1 wrote:

Just sign on Public Mobile.

Went thru all steps, payment made.

Texting works but cannot dial out or receive calls.

Please help to get it operable!!!

@fishcake1

You have posted in an old thread, for future reference you'll have a better chance of a fast reply if you start your own topic.

Did you restart your phone?

Is this on a newly assigned number or have you ported your number from another provider at the time of activation?

Do you have data on your plan? Does it work?

If the problem persists overnight you are likely dealing with an activation problem or a failed port.

In that case you should reach out to the moderator team - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. They will be back in office tomorrow morning 9am eastern, working on a first come, first serve basis, they will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, SIM number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

fishcake1

Just sign on Public Mobile.

Went thru all steps, payment made.

Texting works but cannot dial out or receive calls.

Please help to get it operable!!!

mystikal_325

I'm back online. I e-mailed the rep who helped me last week and within an hour they had the service back up and sent me a reply. That was much quicker and appreciated!

clavijo

hi it seems like they cancelled your account according to that you got a refund, get in touch with a mod

caleblee123

probabaly a MOD is trying to reset your account/ fixing your issues
i have like 5 pages of payment history probabaly because they were fixing an issue with my account. just check your credit card transactions carefully to make sure you are not overcharged

mystikal_325

Thank you.

After going through My Account, I've found one oddity. It seems my entire activation credit/debit process recylced today:

Date Transaction TypeCredit (Payments)Debit (Charges)Balance

Nov 24, 2016Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $45.00$0.00
Nov 24, 2016Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province $51.00$45.00
Nov 24, 201612GB Data/Données 12 Go $125.00$96.00
Nov 24, 201690-day pass/Passe de 90 jours $25.00$221.00
Nov 24, 2016Fall 2016 Promo/Offre de l’automne 2016$126.00 $246.00
Nov 24, 2016Talk, Text & Data Plan Refund / Remb.forfaits d’appels+texto+données$120.00 $120.00
Nov 10, 2016Unlimited Provincial Talk/Appels Illimités dans la Province $51.00$0.00
Nov 10, 2016Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $45.00$51.00
Nov 10, 201612GB Data/Données 12 Go $125.00$96.00
Nov 10, 201690-day pass/Passe de 90 jours $25.00$221.00
Nov 10, 2016Fall 2016 Promo/Offre de l’automne 2016$126.00 $246.00
Nov 10, 2016Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$120.00 $120.00

Why? I have no clue. I haven't made any changes to the account. Figured I'd share in case anyone has ideas.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You have done everything to attract the attention you need, so I will just share my own emergency plans for service failure:

- the application from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or cellular data. (on my iPod)

- http://www.speakout7eleven.ca it will cost $35 to get started but unused balance is good for a year (on an old flip phone, but any unlocked phone is ok) 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.