cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORTING PHONE NUMBER, CAN'T RECEIVE CALLS AND TEXTS , CAN SOMEONE HELP PLZ

hubert1874
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Porting my phone two weeks ago, everthing is fine, except i could not reveive phone calls and texts.

I have sent email to PM a few days ago, but there still no reply. 

Also tried to send private to to 

Bty,I have not received a message saying that the porting process has been done succeessfully. 

Tried to contact FIDO, but they said i need to contact the PM instead. 

Please HELP 

5 REPLIES 5

deepee1544
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After 14 days I finally got proper help.  I actually got a phone call from a representative of public mobile.  After a couple of phone calls mine and my wifes account got completely up and running and our previous accounts with other carrier were cancelled.  I also got the rep to call my friend who had signed up the same day as me and get him and his wifes account working properly as well.  All I can say is get angry enough in your emails to support@publicmobile.ca and eventually you will hopefully get help.  They also credited us $18 each off our bills.

All the best with getting it fixed.

hubert1874

Can anyone MOP helped me out?

I've waited for near a month, paying two carrier in a same time. 

The issue still hasnt been fixed. 

Two weeks ago, One technicial support ( (#3957-899😎  has contacted me said it would be fixed in minutes, however nothing has been changed.

Cant wait any longer for this issues. Please HELP ! 

deepee1544

Not a problem.  I do like this community idea and saving money, but not sure if it's worth it for all the hassles so far.

hubert1874

Thanks for telling me buddy. 

looks like we all need to keep waiting at this moment. 

deepee1544

Same problem were all having.  My wife and I are going on 7 days with the same issues.  It's ridiculous that Public isn't set up properly to deal with this.  I sent one email Saturday night the 19th and I just got a reply at 4:30 today.  I've emailed two other times after Saturday and PM'd a mod but no resolution.

Need Help? Let's chat.