cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls or text

mohamed_mohamed
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Moved from Chatr and so far no incoming calls. I can only make outgoing calls and I have data. I sent private message to @Shazia_K@Mary_Mwith SIM# and phone number and I hope they  get back to me as soon as possible and fix the issue

Previous subject of the message

I completed the first page of the activation where I provided my sim# and email and password. After filling all the personal info , I checked the box (policy agreement) and clicked continue. I closed my browser right after and open browser again then I tried to login to my account using my email to continue the porting but I couldnot. I then selected "change password" and entered my email but it said" could not verify ur emai" !!! any idea why this is happening?

I thought I would receive a confirmation email once I finish the first step of activiation "after do the policy agreement" 

I am afraid that if I continue the activation process and pay with credit card it may fail at the end. 

Thanks!

21 REPLIES 21

aghadimi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O
Someone help me please
I sent so many message and post and no ine get back to me. I ported my phone to PM since yesterday and still I don't get any incoming calls or texts. I am freaked out of the service and no one even care to replying me back
If u can't fix the issue just let me know and I will switch back to my previous provider

mohamed_mohamed

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O I have sent you a private message with all the information required. I hope you could solve my issue as soon as possible. Also, will I get compensated for that issue?

Thanks

mohamed_mohamed

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O Would you please help me with this issue? Thanks

mohamed_mohamed

@Pier @jgorman my chatr SIM is still working though!!! I might keep using it till my issue get solved. I hope it can get solved before my Chatr sim stop working. 

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mohamed_mohamed

Good! You can send a private message to @Shazia_K, @Mary_M or @Saray_O for help. They will finalize the process the process for you. Welcome to PM.

mohamed_mohamed

@jgorman I did receive one text from PM. It says to complete your request to move to PM please go to publicmobile.ca  click contact us and complete SIM and activation online form. 

jgorman
You will get a text from PM also

mohamed_mohamed

@jgorman I hope so I will let you know.

jgorman
Let me know I think you will be good though 😀

jgorman
Just reread your first post. You just did the port about 20min ago if I'm correct. Just give it a few more minutes it will probably go through.

mohamed_mohamed

@jgorman I just completed the port about 10 minutes ago

jgorman
Sounds like your port is not complete yet.
It can take up to 24 hours sometimes.
You can try putting in your old sim and see if you still have partial service.
When did you complete the port?

mohamed_mohamed

@jgorman @Pier I did put the sim card and rebooted the phone. Data is working and also I can make calls. However, I can not receive calls nor sending or receiveing messages!!!

jgorman
Turn you phone off put in your new sim and turn back on

jgorman
Yes

mohamed_mohamed

@Pier I started over and my payment went through this time. I loged in into my account and it says account is active. Should I put my PM sim and reboot my phone now?

Pier

@mohamed_mohamed

Clear your browser and start again.

mohamed_mohamed

@Pier after pressing activate I got this 

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Payment did not go through? Should I start over again?

lol

Pier

@mohamed_mohamed

Yes, it's done and you can pay now. Enjoy your service....

Good Luck,

mohamed_mohamed

@Pier thanks for the reply. I did start over then I provided the phone number I want to transfer and then I provided PIN and IMEI number then clicked continue. It took me to the payment page now. Was my porting successful already or not? should I pay now?

Pier

@mohamed_mohamed

You have to start over. Note that you need to go all the way until the system allows you to port your number and then make payment. You will have access to your account after completed the registration.

good luck,

Need Help? Let's chat.