cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Wind

aliabumo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I've a weird problem. I'm having two wind dials (both on my name and on the same account in Wind) which I ported to Public Mobile at the same minute. Strangely enough, after one hour one of the two dials was successfully ported while the other hasn't till moment although around 2 hours have passed.

Any advice what  should do, please?

Thanks in advance.

13 REPLIES 13

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @aliaburno,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience!

You can sometimes come across make a payment online - simply make sure that the info entered is valid. If you ever need us to check a failed transaction, don't hesitate to ask!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

aliabumo

I finally have managed to do the activation but through vouchers not credit cards.

FYKI

aliabumo

Dear moderators,

I'd truly appreciate your support with resolving my activation issue:

Will I catch the deadline for the 90 days promo?

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M  @Saray_O @Caroline_D

Pillzberri
Also do not forget to put your account number, pin, and name as it is in your wind account.

mohammedessam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@ImrickjamesB
You need to click on the checkbox that says im authorized to port this number before entering any details, there is a glitch on the porting system

ImrickjamesB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey, im also having trouble porting from wind.  When I activated with PM, I picked a new public mobile number and now I want to port my old number from wind over to PM.  In the self service, I tried to change my number.  I inserted my wind account number in the box and checked the authorized to port box, but once I click confirm, it says "you must be authorized" or something along those lines.  My phone is an iphone6.  Thanks for the help!

aliabumo

I've tried another credit card and I'm getting the same error message.

aliabumo

I've started all over from the beginning and got the following error message:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

aliabumo

Thank you very much for the replies, everyone.

What I'm getting is "Please wait while your activation is processed". This message is still there on my browser page since last night.

Is it possible that I send my details to anybody to check for me?

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mohamed_mohamed

After porting, the system will take to the payment and after the payment, the process is completed and you're ready to go and make call.

mohamed_mohamed

@mohammedessam when does it say "porting is successful"? is it after we make the payment and press activate?

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @mohammedessam

Just clear your browser and restart the process.

Good luck.

mohammedessam
What was the response when you initiated the port.
Dis it say that the porting was successful?
If yes then just wait, sometimes it take up to 24 hours for the port to complete
Need Help? Let's chat.