cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Karlad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can receive phone calls and messages but no data, get pop up that says data temporarily turned off by operator.  i still have lots of data and account is paid   Help our power is out here and need my data

5 REPLIES 5

joshua5678
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check your APN, make sure it's right, if not, just change back to PM.

Schr0ding3rscat

With E-sims you really want to make sure all your settings are correct. Connecting to the wrong APN or not having 4G/5G properly enabled will cause issues with connecting. Rebooting your device, and disabling renabling the SIM often will help aswell.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Karlad 

Just to be sure, you did log into your self-serve account and tapped the little refresher icons to get an up-to-date version of the data allotment remaining? ( if there's a way you can access that...)

Is there anyone else with public mobile service in your area who also has no data working?

Karlad

thanks, i have tried that and many other things but still no luck

@Karlad wrote:

i can receive phone calls and messages but no data, get pop up that says data temporarily turned off by operator.  i still have lots of data and account is paid   Help our power is out here and need my dat

It's entirely possible that data has been disabled on the network side to give priority to phone call services.  I would suggest restarting your devices as that can sometimes get services back up and running a little more quickly.

Need Help? Let's chat.