cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Ceath
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've hit my 50gb limit, and instead of a slower internet speed, I have no data at all.  Chrome says internet is off.  The 34 dollar 5g 50gb plan is supposed to just lower the speed, no cut you off completely from internet.  Please help me.  Thank You

5 REPLIES 5

Ceath
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank-you to you all.  Yes I guess I chose the plan without unlimited data.  All good now

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ceath It sounds like you have the $34 plan that doesn’t have unlimited data (the Canada-US plan). You can renew your plan early (today) if you want and, at the same time, change to the Canada only plan if you think you are going to require unlimited data consistently. There are also $40 75GB and $50 100GB Canada-US plans available to switch to but they do not have unlimited data.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are two $34 plans

Canada and US 50GB plan doesn’t have slower data after the using all of the data.

Canada only plan 50GB has a slower data up up 512 kb after using the data.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ceath  Are you certain that when you selected that plan it said it was unlimited data?  I know one of the two $34 plans is unlimited now but it depends what was offered at the time you selected it.  The $34 Canada-US plan currently on offer does not have unlimited data.

Savy24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This has happened to me and I think it’s because the lower speed is just to slow for our phones. I used up all my data before and wasn’t able to do anything. 

824ED068-248B-4726-8914-754F23B19E87.png

Need Help? Let's chat.