cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email

Pattaylo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The eSIM card would not download properly and  I did not receive a confirmation email with a QR code. I’m now stuck with a phone that isn’t on any network. Does anyone know how to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pattaylo 

Has your payment card been charged? Can you access your self serve account? If YES and NO you will be advised by the agent once they reply to your private message to purchase a physical sim card from a corporate Telus or Koodo store or a Mobile Klinik store. Keep your reciept for a reimbursement credit to your account.

Contact customer support again so they can link your Sim card to your account so that you can access your self serve account. You can then choose to keep the physical sim card or purchase a new e-sim which will also be credited to your account.

Pattaylo

I didn’t even receive an email about an eSIM or confirming that I had signed up for PM..

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

CS_agent wait times vary but in your email for the eSIM when you download it what happens?

Pattaylo

I’ve received a few of those emails with the code to log in to the app but no far no confirmation email. I’ve searched inbox, junk, trash, everywhere. I’ve message the CS agent now. How long does that usually take?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There should’ve been some sort of confirmation email. If one does not come then you can submit a ticket to s CS agent tell them that you eSIM isn’t working.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.