cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calling or receiving with my Canada US package

Donna1154
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in the States and can get internet and texting.cant make or receive calls from US or Canadian numbers.  It acts like its sending but then drops the call. If ppl call me, it goes to VM. Help!

8 REPLIES 8

Donna1154

Thanks.  I've messaged and hopefully will get an answer.  In the mean time, I'll use voip.

Donna1154

Thank you.  I've now messaged them.  Hopefully I will get this resolved.  

@Donna1154 does it connect when you choose T-Mobile and 2G mode?

and you data works? 8f it is , change the network mode back to 4G and use. VoIP app to make amd receive calls for now.  Try actual voice calls when you are in another area 

Donna1154

Thank you.  I did that but again, didn't make a difference. 

@Donna1154 

do you have 2G as a choice for network mode?? Pick that while you are connected to T-Mobile

Also, you might want to use VoIP app TextNow to make calls using data as a workaround for now 

That is odd. Are you 100% sure you purchased a US add on before you left? If you log into your account, does it show as a purchased add on?

If you're still having issues, you can reach out to a CS Agent for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Their reply will be in the top right corner of the page.

Donna1154

Thank you.  I've done that twice now, and nothing.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Donna1154 

Go into your network settings and choose T-Mobile as your service then reboot. You should be up and running!

iPhone - Settings - Network Settings - Mobile Data (make sure it's turned on) - then on same screen, Network Settings - turn off automatic and choose T-Mobile - Then reboot.

Android - Settings - Connections - Mobile Networks - Network Operators - Select Manually -  Choose T-Mobile - Reboot phone

Need Help? Let's chat.