cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calling available

Dennis-4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up on November 1st and it still says I am unavailable when someone calls me.

5 REPLIES 5

@Dennis-4 

Once you confirmed that you are porting over to PM with the old SIM in your phone. You need to power off the phone before swapping the SIM then power the phone back on.

@Dennis-4   Try rebooting the phone or moving the SIM to another compatible phone and reboot and then back and rebooting again.  Also does everything else work besides incoming calls?

Dennis-4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks dabr.  I kept the old SIM in and responded yes when my old carrier asked if I was transferring my number.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dennis-4   Did you port over a number from another carrier and respond to the number transfer text from the former carrier?  It could be your number porting didn't complete and you'd need to ask the Telus Porting Dept. to resubmit the transfer request, however, the other account needs to still be active and you need to keep the old SIM in your phone until you've responded to the text.

I'll private message the Telus # for you to call, check your message box top right.

bradp36
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We might be in the same boat. Calls coming into me go straight to VM and whenever I try to call I get a message saying you've used all of your available minutes, yet I have unlimited minutes?? I've already opened a ticket. Can't help but wonder if this and the website being down are connected. Anyone else out there unable to make/receive calls?

Need Help? Let's chat.