cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bill reimbursement - signed up in December 2021 using promo

swastibubbly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for $35 plan in Dec 21 with promo where it said to reimburse bill for 2nd month. I got the additional data but I haven't received the bill reimbursement. Can anyone let me know how should I reach out to CS about it? Newbie here, need help.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@swastibubbly 

I have a feeling you missed the boat on this one....while the data bonus 2GBBONUS promocode has been ongoing the free third month credit promotion had an expiry of December 17th. If you activated on December 21st then you missed the expiry date unless you have an email with a different expiry date you don't qualify for the free month credit. You likely would have recieved it before February 15th otherwise. Here are the terms of the Black Friday offer:

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by December 17 using the promo code:2GBBONUS to redeem this offer.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @swastibubbly   was there such promotion in Dec ?  the Dec promotion I recall  related with new activation was only the $5 x 6 months for existing customer who refers  friend.  i do not recall any 2nd month or 3rd month free promotion .  

this could be the last "free month" promotion but that was Black Friday promotion and ended early Dec, 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-Black-Friday-deals-are-here-Don-...

Of course, you can open ticket with CS Agent, but I am if there was no such promotion, I don't think they can help much.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@swastibubbly 

Are you sure it was a second month free? Or a third month free promo? As far as I know there has not been a second month free credit in quite some time. Do you have an email with this promo or the dates the original promotion was promised? Was it thru a retailer like Canadian Cell Supplies? I know their third month free credit was applied on Friday February 18th there was also one from the black Friday promotion applied at the end of January. Contact customer support with your promotion details to have it applied to your account.

Screenshot_20220219-133253~2.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@swastibubbly 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.