cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Akilies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank You again for everyone's help, I contacted Telus and they confirmed that the port was successful, however, I still do not have service, they advised me to request tech support thru here. Currently, my phone number should start with 309, but it is registered as 300, please help as I'm getting ready to  pull my hair out.

Thank You in advance

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Akilies 

Hmm, was this a Telus mistake?

Just contact Telus again that same way they helped you with the porting issue.

Or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of the page or private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon above.

Their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST so they are off now but go ahead and contact them and they will get back to you tomorrow.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Akilies 

Submit a support request however you will not get a reply until morning now that they have closed for the day.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Akilies 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Akilies @To get  a ticket started 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.