Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM received - incomplete shipping address

AdgeB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

TLDR: need to update the shipping address for SIM card before first activation

Hello,
I signed up for Public Mobile on Oct 30th and ordered a SIM card the same day. I still haven't received it.
I noticed the address that it was sent to was incomplete - it does not have my unit number and I live in a Condo.
I can't change the address anywhere because when I try logging into my account it only gives me the option to continue the activation, which I can't do because I don't have the SIM card.

I was also charged for the full payment plan on Oct 30th, as opposed to just when I activate the SIM card, which is unacceptable. I should have only been charged for the SIM card shipping and then charged for the plan when I receive AND activate the SIM card. I would rather not have to do a CC chargeback for a service I am not receiving and would prefer this to be adjusted.

Any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am talking about the private message

AdgeB

Hi Abheer,
Where is this option? Please keep in mind I haven't activated my account yet so when I login to the non-forum pages these are my only options, and clicking 'Resume Activation' doesn't show anything related to the address.

AdgeB_0-1700240284274.png

Abheer

Just click send again

AdgeB

AdgeB_1-1700239952953.png

The service gets better, right? 🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can try contacting agent to see if they can figure out if your SIM has been shipped.

If it is on a way to your place, nothing can be done and it might arrive and IF you are lucky that postman knows your name you will get it in right mailbox.

If you do chargeback you will not be able to use credit card to pay your PM bill for a year (unless PM changed that policy).

Abheer

Hi @AdgeB 

SIM card delivery can take up to 3 weeks. But since it has been more than 10 days and you also didn't put your unit, you can contact CS Agent using the link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Monitor the envelope icon on the top right, that is where you will receive the response.

Need Help? Let's chat.