cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Rewards this Month

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone been with Public Mobile for a few years now. After my payment goes through i usually get a text confirming payment and then usually by the next day I get second text confirming my rewards. I am on the original rewards plan and wish to stay on it.

For example last month I got a text stating the payment and a second text stating Congrats and Rewards have been applied to your account  $1 friend $2 autopay  $0 community  $ 4 Loyalty. This month I did not get a text, Can someone please tell me how to check if I did or did not get these and how to get them

8 REPLIES 8

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

On the old Rewards plan, if you login to your account and look at payment history, you should see all the Rewards (I think up to 4) posted as credits, then the regular charge for the plan (2 charges totally your monthly plan). Usually they're the same day, but in Feb my Rewards posted Feb 16 and charge posted Feb 17. Same for another family member though a few days earlier. Rewards have to post first because they only charge your CC for the net (e.g. $8 in Rewards on a $25 plan, they credit you $8 then charge you $25 -- $8 from your credit balance then $17 on your CC).

@mike7095sk   yes, the text from PM is not very reliable.  Check My Account and you will see it clearly there.  But remember to use Incognito mode as much as possible. There is some cache problem with the site, so you might not see the most updated info if you do not use Incognito mode  🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mike7095sk 

The only way to check for the current Rewards is to login your account then login to My Rewards with the same email and password.

The last Community rewards was given out on January 16/23.

If nothing has changed on your Rewards, you should get the $7 credit off your bill.

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, Handy1 and softech, i checked the payment history in incognito modes and found the rewards applied, I wasn't aware you could see them there. Problem solved  Thanks again!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mike7095sk  I see you have been a member for a long time 2018 it appears if you activated in’s store back then it’s possible you never created a my account if that’s the case you will need support to help you create one with a email and password 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mike7095sk  Sign into rewards portal and view them there or sign k to self serve and check payment tab to see that they have been applied 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mike7095sk   Best to login to My Account using Incognito mode

Then go to Payment History page.  check what rewards PM applied on your last renewal.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mike7095sk  This notifications aren’t always reliable I get them somtimes and somtimes not no real rhyme or reason for it 

Need Help? Let's chat.