cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't been able to access my rewards for 4 months, getting nowhere with support

ben10nnery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi!

I rejoined Public back in November. Ever since I have been unable to access my rewards profile. I just get the welcome screen that my points profile is still being created. I've been through 4 months of different cs-agents that create a ticket, promise to reply when something is resolved, and then no response at all. I'll wait a week or two, then reply to the cs-agent thread, get a complete different one, have to explain everything all over again, and get the same response and then radio silence again.

I've tried everything they suggested initially from clearing all caches, different browsers, trying to access with different devices and different locations, private vs regular browsing sessions, etc.

Just wondering if anyone knows a way to escalate it, because even though every new agent I talk to promises to do so, I feel like I'll be at this for a year. Any clue on some next steps would be amazing.

9 REPLIES 9

ben10nnery

This is what we're going to go with thank you!

@ben10nnery from what we see on the community post, this looks like a new one.  Definitely hope you can come back and tell us how this ends

and honest, your should ask them to do something to compensate the time you spent, and maybe they can just manually apply your the credit instead of giving you points until this is resolved 

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ben10nnery 

If you have submitted multiple tickets and different CSA’s are still unable to resolve the issue you're experiencing when trying to access the My Rewards website, notify the CSA that you intend to submit a CCTS complaint and see if that encourages then to actually look into the problem.

Submitting a CCTS complaint (linked below) will automatically escalate your issue to a supervisor when the CSA’s aren’t helpful and refusing to escalate your ticket.

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/complaint-form/

It takes a bit of extra work to submit the complaint on your end, but you ultimately bypass the unhelpful CSA’s that you have encountered so far, which saves you time and effort on a matter that should have been resolved a long time ago.

This is an issue on PM's end of things, not anything you have done on your end. 

@ben10nnery  I’m sorry you having such a bad experience with your rewards … as @softech  mentioned we are just customers like you and we can only offer suggestions so like @softech  said ask to have situation escalated and push for a answer on why and where are the rewards 

ben10nnery

Was just hoping someone maybe had any similar experience with support and had any ideas. For four months they've been saying it's "escalated".

ben10nnery

This is what I've been doing for 4 months. 😢

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ben10nnery 

we are just customers like you and won't be able to do much in this case

this is really something you need to work with support. Keep pushing for an answer and ask for escalation 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ben10nnery  Sign into rewards portal should be there to view and redeem .. here how to reach support if you need to 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.