cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No OTP, I can’t access my account

Flo_purp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number to public mobile on 21/9/23 and can’t access my account. I stuck at Eversafe is sending  an OTP to my number but no message comes through. This is very frustrating for over 24hours now I can’t access my account. Why? no help line or customer service to help out. Information on the Q&A is not working for me. THIS IS BAD

4 REPLIES 4

Andy987
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I hv the same prob and its driving me crazy.  Did you ever get it fixed, and pls share how!  Thanks a million.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Flo_purp 

I understand your frustrations and am very sorry you are having issues accessing your account. Quick question regarding your port, is everything else functioning as expected besides the security codes? Can you send and receive texts and calls without issue? 

As for accessing your account in the meantime, on the page that asks for your code there is an option to hit “didn’t receive code”, it looks like this: 

IMG_4453.png

Once you click that option you’ll have another window that will ask how you’d like to receive the code and you’ll be able to choose to have it sent to your email:

IMG_4454.png

I Hope this helps! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Flo_purp  Do you not see option for “ didn’t get code “ tap it and you should get option to send code to email instead . If no luck please submit ticket with support to help you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Flo_purp 

Try tapping “didn’t get the code?”

doing that will provide options to receive the code by text or voicemail or email.

Select the email option.

Need Help? Let's chat.