cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New voicemail notification

Sunlight
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't have any new voicemail but I have a notification for new voicemail and can't delete it. Do have any solution

My phone is Samsung Note 8 and android 

The simcard is public mobile 

11 REPLIES 11

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sunlight what I did is to delete ALL the messages including the deleted ones. You have an option in the Public mobile voicemail. Another time because the first thing didn’t work I disabled the option to have badges for voicemail in my parameters. I closed my phone and opened it again and enabled the option again.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sunlight 

Try to perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before. This could help with finicky things on your device, including voicemail issues.

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

Click on the little icon in the upper right of my post and a menu should pop out and select not solution.

Sunlight

@softech 

I did both of them but it did not work

Sunlight

@HALIMACS 

it didn't work for me

Sunlight

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently transfer a number in?

Sunlight

it didn't work for me

Sunlight

I did both of them but it did not work

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sunlight 

I had the same, recurring, notification on a non- PM iPhone device.

I went into the phone app settings and fiddled with the notifications, and it seems to have disappeared.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sunlight   is this a badge notification (the red dot or with a number there)?  

If  so, presse and hold the phone or message icon until a content menu comes, then click Clear badge

you can also try to clear phone app cache and message app cache and reboot the phone

Need Help? Let's chat.