cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to PM, think I am auto pay...

inPicton
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just starting my 2nd month with PM. Great audio on my cellpohone!
I went with 30 day option.

Now on 90 day.

I think I'm on Autopay.
I have a balance of about $51.00.

Got a text earlier today (cannot find again) that I think indicated that I was good to go.

Tried to make a call and informed my account is inactive.
Am only to happy to make a payment, if required.
Can someone check my account, please? Is this the proper procedure for this kind of assistance?

Thank you PM for great service!
Regards, Paul Hicks.

14 REPLIES 14

JohnF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Thanks

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Yes you are absolutely right. Your plan will be auto renew on your plan renewal date and get the amount from your credit card automatically. That a great thing because now you don't have to worry about your late payment and PM is so generous also giving us the 2$ discount reward.....awesome!!!!

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JohnF No problem! Have a great day 😄 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JohnF

Hi Saray_O, Thanks so much for your quick response.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @JohnF!

If you're on AutoPay, the system will automatically debit the price of you plan from your bank account on the day before your plan renewal. You can see all the details regarding your account on your Self Serve. 

Feel free to send me a private message if you have any other questions Robot Very Happy

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JohnF

Hi I am also new and have the 90 days plan.  I am in my second month now. I have Auto Pay set up. Does it mean my plan will be renewed automatically in Feb. How can I find out this out.

Thanks

inPicton

Thanks to Mary, who got me from the 30-day plan, to the 90-day plan.

Regards from Picton, ON!

Paul.

inPicton

Hi Mary, My phone is working now.

I received a PM from you. I assume that i just do a "reply" from my  email client to answer your question, and will do so now.

Thank you for your good help!

Regards, Paul.

++++++++++++++++

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @inPicton,

Thank you for the update!

Your account does to have enough funds for the 90 day plan - the 30 day plan is active. Can you power cycle and try again?

And since the 30 day plan is already paid for, you do not need to make a payment until your renewal date - for whatever plan you request. You can also future date the 90 day plan through your self-serve account.

I have sent you a private message with more details 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

inPicton

Hello again.

I see from my Account info page, that there was a payment made of $49. I tried to make a phone call but message says I don't have a long distance add-on.

Also got this text earliers this morning:
"Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account: $0 friend referrals, $2 AutoPay, $0 Community, $0 Loyalty. More info at publicmobile.ca/selfserve."

Mary (or another moderator), can you set me up for the 90-day plan, autopay, Canada wide LD, 3 gb data? It came out to $126.

Thanks for any help.

inPicton

Hi Mary, what good luck. My second wife was "Mary," too!

Thanks for that. So do I owe any money, and what do you suggest I do next month to do the 90-day plan?

Regards, Paul.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @inPicton,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It looks like your desired plan did not activate, which caused the 90 day plan to suspend. I have gone ahead and activated the 30 day plan for you - including 2 GB of data, provincial wide talk and global text (if this is not the plan you want, please let me know and I'll make the necessary adjustments) Please reboot your phone and enjoy 🙂

Cheers,

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@inPicton wrote:

Just starting my 2nd month with PM. Great audio on my cellpohone!
I went with 30 day option.

Now on 90 day.

I think I'm on Autopay.
I have a balance of about $51.00.

Got a text earlier today (cannot find again) that I think indicated that I was good to go.

Tried to make a call and informed my account is inactive.
Am only to happy to make a payment, if required.
Can someone check my account, please? Is this the proper procedure for this kind of assistance?

Thank you PM for great service!
Regards, Paul Hicks.

Send a private message to a moderator to look into your account.  Some customers have had issues with plan changes.  @Shazia_K, please follow up.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

When did your 90 days plan start? Log into your self-serve account and see those details? 

Did you purchase US add-on before?

Need Help? Let's chat.