cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscriptions

Gordon27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What's up with these terrible new subscriptions....last month of July I was able to get 75gb for $40.. and just the other week they offered an even better deal 80gb for $39!..... an option use to be 100gb for $50 but now you only get 60gb for $50.. I feel sorry for the new people joining..anyone else able to get the new deal like me

1000000862.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM changes offer frequently in order to attract new customers.

Best approach is to if you see good one - take it as it might be gone soon. As you can see great unlimited calls/sms for $15 is gone for new and existing customers...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Gordon27 good plans come and go, there is no guarantee they will always offer you the "golden" plan. 

and generally speaking, plan price is up.  Just the competition drives down prices sometimes.   Just keep checking, maybe closer to school start would have better deal, if not, the next timeframe to check for best deal is Black Friday

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gordon27  I agree with you the last two sets of plan changes have not been better for the customer . But I suspect come first week of sept for back to school we will see some better plans for all existing customers included . And if not by then definitely by Black Friday /x mas time . But just keep checking in every few days as plans can change quickly around here 

Need Help? Let's chat.