cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscription

Majidghaderifar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi . I change my subscription to 50g in month, And it should have been activated today with the end of the previous period, but still the same plan as before has been activated for me.why!!?

3 REPLIES 3

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

check payment history in My Account and see how much PM charged you.  If they charged you the old amount , then it is not right, open a ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on lower right.  Start by typing Submit ticket and choose Contact Us, login and open ticket

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Majidghaderifar 

The system normally gets updated after 8:00 EST, check the app, payment and credit card, if the new 50GB plan gets charged to your credit card, the plan should be active, if not this means the plan change didn’t go through. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Majidghaderifar  It might be just a cache issue , try clearing web browser cache / cookies or try from another device . Can also try using the app instead . And if you go to the payment page of your account does the correct plan show ? Also if today is your renewal day it might just not have finished fully updating 

Handy1_0-1723204569621.png

Need Help? Let's chat.