cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscriber and my account screen is useless

John_Sushi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is all I see when I am able to login into my account. I'm a new subscriber and just activated my SIM today. No options to change plans or payment or the usual options. Am I missing something?

Screenshot 2023-11-24 225915.png

6 REPLIES 6

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@John_Sushi I was able to sign in just now for the first time in a while. There was a bit of lag at first but I eventually got through. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it eventually works for you too! Have a great night!

John_Sushi

@Andy85 Yeah I tried logging into my account on an incognito tab and it didn't even load, just timed out back to the login screen. I guess I'll just call it a night though I doubt tomorrow will be much better considering the amount of issues and people trying to login as well. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@John_Sushi many of us have been experiencing website slowdowns today to the point where the site was completely down for a large period of time. 

If the site actually permitted you to sign in but logged you in with some usual data missing, I would suggest logging off, clearing your cache, and sign back in through an incognito browser. 

If it is it still not working, I would try again in the morning to see if there is an improvement as the site might still be unstable. If you are still having issues while others are stating the site is working for them, I would then consider submitting a ticket to a customer service agent.

John_Sushi

I'll give that a try. Thank you. I understand it's black friday and all but it's been a really bad first impression.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @John_Sushi you are at the EverSafe id page. 

There has been some site issue due to the heavy traffic from activation and plan changing.  But seems like it is working a bit better now.  Please try logging in again using Incognito mode (or Private mode on Safari) and see if you see the proper overview page first

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/

@John_Sushi wrote:

This is all I see when I am able to login into my account. I'm a new subscriber and just activated my SIM today. No options to change plans or payment or the usual options. Am I missing something?

The Self Serve system had numerous issues within the last 24 hours. Please try again at a later time.

Need Help? Let's chat.