cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan, but wrong estimated payment

Gemma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In April I subscribed to a new plan starting Ma 1.,  i am supposed to pay every 90 days. But I just checked my estimated upcoming amount for July 30, its is wrong, it’s showing my old plan amount. Is the plan going to update automatically?  Or it’s just one time thing, do I have to keep changing my subscription ? I really don’t  want to go back to my old plan.

3 REPLIES 3

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Gemma, you should be able to go into your phone's settings (for Android) and locate apps, then find the Public Mobile app and clear data and cached data, then log back into your app and you should see things refreshed. For iPhone I believe you need to uninstall the app, restart your phone and then reinstall the app.

Gemma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, the 90 plan is active: Actually I just went in to check the website, it’s showing the correct plan and amount. It’s the app shows the wrong plan and amount. Should it be concerned? Thanks !

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Gemma 

Is your 90 days plan active? If yes, it could be a caching issue on the website, try the app.

if not, it means you are still on the old plan and you need to recharge your plan, currently there is no 90days plan available for existing customers 

Need Help? Let's chat.