cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone

Viktoria
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, I would like to know what I suppose to do if my phone is not working properly and I would like to replace it, but I still want to keep my SIM card and plan, pls, answer ASAP, thanks

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Viktoria - I thought I read, perhaps, you purchased a phone online with public mobile and it came with a sim card which you activated. If this is the case, and the phone you purchased from public mobile is not working properly, then inquire with an agent (CSA), to return or looking into repairing your phone.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Otherwise, if this is a phone you already had that is not working, what exactly is the issue? Maybe there are some troubleshooting that other members can help you try and fix it.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Viktoria hi it shouldn't be a problem,just take the sim card out of the old phone if it's to big you just have to break it down to the smaller size (they break down into 3 sizes chance are you have a micro size and may have to push out to the nano size)regardless it shouln't be a big deal 😁

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Viktoria 

yes your phone number in your account will be keep it as is.. The  Triple Punch SIM card fits most phones as it’s a Standard, Micro and Nano SIM card all rolled into one; simply remove the adapter SIM card in the size that fits and insert it into your new phone.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Take out the sim and put it in the replacement phone. There may be a size issue. Make sure the phone is compatible and unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.