cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member to the community?

HanSolo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi! I'm a new member to the community. Been with Public Mobile since August when I came over from Mobilicity and been super happy ever since. I highly recommend PM to all my friends and family. But I'm curious, what suggestions do you have on how I can best be an active member of the community and how can I help others? I know a lot of new people are coming over ever since the $40/4GB promo was announced this week so I'm sure we're all wondering the same thing.
6 REPLIES 6

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yup, I just joined up yesterday and I love the idea of rewarding customers for being active members of the community.  It's a fantastic incentive, and something I might actually be able to be helpful with.  Lol.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @HanSolo!

Welcome to the awesome PM community!

Just participate in any discussions that interest you.  Or start a new discussion on interesting/relevant topics.

The bravos count and solutions authored, badges, etc etc are all very straightforward and mostly self-explanatory.  You will get the hang of it pretty soon.  

Check other people's questions and see if you can answer those.  Like a response, hit the Bravo button.  Etc etc... basically, just hang out and be rewarded.  

jordanharris01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm not sure of the specfic math behind it but here's a link to that part of the PM website:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

It's based on percentages of useful posts, # of times Bravo'd, accepted solutions, etc.

That's about as much as I know of the system... which isn't a whole lot but I hope that points you to some useful information.

HanSolo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!  How does this bravo and badge system work?  Do they stack up or is it like an achievement system?

jordanharris01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

All I can really suggest is to just be very active on the forums and respectful of others when you reply.

If you can help someone out, great! That's what is going to help make this a stong community.

Need Help? Let's chat.