cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

Victoria_Desire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how to get free sim card,

what i do to bring number from Bell to here !

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Victoria_Desire 

Unfortunately, PM doesn’t offer free SIM but  you will save on activation fee that some carriers will charge when you signup on their plans.

The best place to get a SIM on sale is at CCS (Canadian Cell Supplies) for $6.99.

They have fast shipping and if you are in the Mississauga area, you can pick it up from their store.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Victoria_Desire wrote:

how to get free sim card,

what i do to bring number from Bell to here !

@Victoria_Desire , you can buy a sim off Public Mobile Webpage for $10 & get a free bonus sim with it (2 sim cards for cost of 1 incase you may need a spare sim or want to pass the extra sim on to someone else) or as @softech suggested which is a good price for 1 with free shipping. After you receive your sim card & want to port your # from Bell make sure that account is still active to port your number to here or it won’t work. I will include links to help you & if you have any issues message back on here & people will be happy to walk you through it. 😀. We help each other here. 

Transferring An Existing Phone Number 
Getting started! 
Activating your Public Mobile Sim Card! 
How to Activate, My Account Setup, Bring An Existing Phone Number With You, Select A Plan, Payment

@Meow  I believe all PM supplied devices come with a PM SIM card, so in that regard, it's the only way to get a 'free' SIM card.

@Victoria_Desire   SIM cards are cheap, especially if you happen to live anywhere close to the GTA where a place called Canadian Cell Supplies lets them go for sometimes under $5.00.   As far as moving from Bell, I am one to believe ANYONE is better than Bell.  Just my opinion based on prior dealings.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM is not giving free SIM.

Sometimes if you buy certified phone from PM they will include free SIM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Victoria_Desire   sorry, no free sim card

Sim is around $10 from Telus or Koodo store and around $7.5 from Amazon.ca (https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB

But, get a friend referral code to save $10. This helps to offset the sim cost

Need Help? Let's chat.