cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

R46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to sign up for a plan but want to use my Rogers number. Right now I am stuck in payment.

Do I proceed with payment and then get an option to transfer my number?

4 REPLIES 4

Linda202

Yes, I just signed up had to pay in advance, then going through the set up process I was able to port the number from my previous provider. You need the providers name and account number as well as the phone number. 

R46

Thanks for taking the time to help!  Greatly appreciate the support!  All the best!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @R46 

Continue through the payment process. You will get a temporary phone number. Then, once everything is up and running and it's activated, place your active Rogers SIM card back in your phone. Then create a port request in your profile. Then you will have 90 minutes to say YES when Rogers asks your permission to port. Easy as pie.

Log on to account online. Click on PROFILE on left side. Then on right side box you'll see My Phone number with your temp number and below that is Transfer Phone Number. THere is the option there to port over from Rogers.. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@R46 

Yes, after you complete payment, then the next steps include porting over your number.  Use you Roger's account number, account holder name and phone number.  Keep your Roger's SiM card in your phone to receive the port request text from Roger's. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/transfer-your-number

Need Help? Let's chat.