cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New card

Frank73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had to change my debit/credit card and now the card that's on file is invalid but can't find any way to change that. 

12 REPLIES 12

Frank73

I just checked my account balance and the message I get is "You have 23 dollars on your account, and your account will expire on October 31st, 2022" - but it's way past that, any way to unstick this? Is anyone else having this problem? 

@Frank73   When did you last pay for your plan?  If it's been 120 days or more (90 days from suspension), then account and number would be deactivated and could be the reason why you're unable to login?

Frank73

Yeah, will do that. I can't get into My Account and I'm not even sure I have one, since when I try a password reset none of my three emails work - even in Incognito Mode.  

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Shouldn't have to do all that stuff if the system would just work properly. Just saying.

@Frank73   If you need to make a payment urgently, then buy a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone or there's online vendor recharge.com who will email the voucher PIN for a fee.  This gives you more time to sort out the email/login issue.

Hi @Frank73 open ticket with PM CS to have it reset

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Frank73 

Login using browser in incognito mode or private mode. 

You have to do It that way, cus the PM system is messed up after the new update.

Frank73

That's exactly the problem. When I try signing in, it doesn't recognize either my email address or my phone number. I can't even get a password reset. Would be easy if I could actually get into my account! 🙂

Frank73

That would be helpful, thank you.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Frank73 

Click on payment tab in your account.

Then choose manage my payment method.

Good luck.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Frank73  Can be done thru self serve.. shortly you’ll have step by step instructions….👍

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Frank73 

You can change your payment card in your self service account. Clear your browser cache and go incognito.

Need Help? Let's chat.