cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and not activated yet but shipping address wrong and so hard to talk to customer support

Kylepi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in new client I just paid and I'm getting a SIM card shipped to me they have the wrong address it is impossible to edit the address cuz it only gives me two options the activate your selection or login selection neither ever go to a profile edit or anything else I've tried to download app I've tried to talk to agent it seems like agents are just about impossible to talk to on this chat app chatbot

3 REPLIES 3

@Kylepi 

This is a public community forum so edit out your personal account information by clicking on V in circle top right.

Snce you just place an order for the free SIM. Contact a CS_Agent either by typing in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent on Chat bubble. The agent can change the address before they ship the SIM out. Be warned that it will take 10 business days to 3 weeks to arrive.

Another option is to purchase one from a Telus/Koodo/Mobile Klinik store if you are in a rush.

Kylepi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I d I did so order today this morning so I'm thinking we can redirect my address is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can on get to edit my info need you Todo on your end please 

Want this sim and as soon as get want to order another line for girlfriend 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541:  name an contact information removed

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Kylepi  did you just buy it today?  You might have a chance to have it redirected.

Message Public Mobile directly at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.