cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation

Jboye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started the process and when I added my phone number that needs to be ported over from my old account it said the Canadian number is not valid. Sent a request yet no one has contacted me!

5 REPLIES 5

Jboye

Thank you so so much team 

Jboye

Yes please it’s done! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jboye did you have some error with activation on your very first attempt and you re-attempt a second time? 

This error could also mean your first attempt for porting was stuck, and hence it didn't accept it on your second attenpt.  If that is the case, check your credit card and confirm if PM already took the money.  Let us know with more details 

@Jboye wrote:

I started the process and when I added my phone number that needs to be ported over from my old account it said the Canadian number is not valid. Sent a request yet no one has contacted me!

That error message is really supposed to be an indication that the number isn't eligible for number porting to Public Mobile as not all numbers can be. Which city is the phone number from?  To port a number to Public Mobile, both carriers involved must offer phone numbers for that same city.

Need Help? Let's chat.