cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation no services

Cardedretarded6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a sim card and 22$ voucher ,activated my sim on a 10$ plan on the day of June 26. It is now the night of June 27 and the public mobile website is showing a message stating my account has been suspended due to insufficient funds and there is no money in my account nor have I been able to use my calling or texting at all ive already spent all of the money I have access to at this time and am very frustrated can anyone help me with this issue ?? 

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Cardedretarded6 wrote:

I purchased a sim card and 22$ voucher ,activated my sim on a 10$ plan on the day of June 26. It is now the night of June 27 and the public mobile website is showing a message stating my account has been suspended due to insufficient funds and there is no money in my account nor have I been able to use my calling or texting at all ive already spent all of the money I have access to at this time and am very frustrated can anyone help me with this issue ?? 

@Cardedretarded6  If you can post a screenshot of your payment history for the last 30 days minus any personal information of course we can help you determine what happened.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The place where you bought the voucher may not have entered it to their system by the time you tried to use it. Some places are slower then others when activating vouchers when they are sold. If I were you I would keep trying to entered it into the PM system.  Good luck.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Plan on hearing back from the MODs in about 4 days cus they are backed up. Sorry, just being honest.

Hang in there! 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Cardedretarded6 Has your phone worked at all since you registered your SIM? Did you load your voucher into your account? Buying a voucher will not put the funds into your account.

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @Cardedretarded6 , sorry to hear about the trouble you're encountering. In that case, please send a private message to the moderators so they can assist you with that issue. Here's the link on sending them a private message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GR
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to the @CS_Agent and explain the situation and they'll fix you up!  It may take up to 2 days but hopefully will get fixed today 

Need Help? Let's chat.