cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account, now I can't sign in

Jessie59
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Registered as a new member of Public, enter in all the required information, including the SIM card number. When I attempt to sign in, my email is now not recognized. Started over again, and now it says the SIM cannot be used. Help.

10 REPLIES 10

Jessie59

This is exactly where I got to. When I tried to log back in, my email address wouldn't work.

Hello @Jessie59 ,

Sounds like you did not complete the activation/registration set up.

Try clearing your browser's history and opening a tab in incognito mode. Your SIM may be locked for 50mins, so wait this time before you try again.

Oops.jpeg

Jessie59

Thanks. Sounds like the solution is wait an hour. Will do.

Jessie59

Will try in an hour. Thanks for the info.

Jessie59

Can't make an outgoing call. Didn't even get to the page to enter credit card info.

@Jessie59 wrote:

Got to the part where you sign in after setting up the account and got the message that the email address didn't exist. Started over but then the message was the SIM was not valid. In my mind, either the email address IS correct and the SIM was used OR the email address didn't take and my SIM card should still be valid. What am I missing?

if the first time.. something wrong and the activation really fail.. you need to wait an hour before trying to use the same SIM card.. so.. no worry. .just wait another hour.  

Jessie59

Got to the part where you sign in after setting up the account and got the message that the email address didn't exist. Started over but then the message was the SIM was not valid. In my mind, either the email address IS correct and the SIM was used OR the email address didn't take and my SIM card should still be valid. What am I missing?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessie59 Did you complete the entire activation process? If yes, did you get charged? If you did not complete the activation, you can try again in an hour when previous session is cleared.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

do you meant you are trying to activate a new PM line with a new SIM?

If so, check if PM already took money out form the Credit card ... sometime, it's the Web server not replying back properly but the account was already setup on the backend.

Also, try to put the SIM into a phone to see if you can at least make outgoing calls

Need Help? Let's chat.