cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing Structure: Existing Customer

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Since there has been an increase in the pricing structure how does that affect existing customers? Considering there is no contract I assume Public Mobile can move me over to the new price point anytime they want. Has Public Mobile gone through a price increase before? If so, are they known to moving existing clients over and providing a notice, or, do they allow existing clients to remain on their current price until they (the customer) decide to change plans?

Just wondering because started my services with Public Mobile earlier this month, would prefer not to have my bill increase since I just joined recently. Although the increase is very minimal ($2 a month), I'm more concerned about whether if this is a normal practice and whether if they give the existing customer the flexibility to choose and not be forced.
10 REPLIES 10

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Let's hope for the best. 

Acekiller

There were no advance notice of promotions, thus no one will know when the next promo will be.

CalvinW
PM is now approaching the big 3 pricing, so I don't even know what makes them stand out anymore.

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So PM wont go back to grandfather plans anymore? 12GB for 120 dollars.. that is soo nice even worse than US plans.

lammer03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you got the 120/12gb/3 months plan it is grandfathered i dont think they will increase the price as long as you continue to stay with your plan. 

@etsat After the Telus acquisition plan prices only increased $3/30 days this spring. The biggest hassle was the requirement to get a new phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Michael77
Hi mimmo_L,

I know you've answered this question many times in other posts.

Thanks for answering it again! 🙂

etsat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@mimmo wrote:
There are several post about this question. There are no future plans to increase promo pricing. As long as you dont change rour plan u will be fine.

PM has a good history of keeping existing expired plans. But it is their right to increase plans with 30 days notice. Not that they will or plan to but they can.

I sure hope that that's the case. You can never be sure though, after the Telus acquisition.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
There are several post about this question. There are no future plans to increase promo pricing. As long as you dont change rour plan u will be fine.

PM has a good history of keeping existing expired plans. But it is their right to increase plans with 30 days notice. Not that they will or plan to but they can.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Existing customer won't be effected as long they keep the same plan. If you switch plan then you will lose your current plan and you have to select one of those new plan.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.