cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan

Gagan15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am a new subscriber.  My sim card is on the way but currenly I see a better plan.  Before I activate my sim, can I switch to the new plan that is currently awailable.  It is for the same 34 dollars but is now 10 gb more.  Please let me know if I can do this.  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Gagan15

After 3-4 days finally got a reply from an agent requesting account info, address etc.  Didn’t hear back from her.

After another 3-4 days got a message from a different call agent stating there is nothing they can do.

Unfortunate part about all this is I was perfectly happy with my old provider and only reason for the switch was promotion was ending.  Went to the store and they also said new boxing week plans are for new customers only.  After I switched to PM they offered a better deal than the boxing week deal.  

Waited and waited for a call agent to get back to me before I activate so I can get the boxing week deal but no one replied.  Had to activate as  I wanted my phone working for new years but even that was done horribly.  Had to resend a request to port over as everything worked first time except couldn’t receive calls.  So now I probabily will get billed for  another month with my previous provider.  Anyway it all working now.  I have given up on the boxing week promotion . 

Gagan15

Havent heard back from them.  I sent another ticket in.  Hopefully I can get a response.

Gagan15

Thank you

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gagan15  You will need to contact support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.