cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan - Getting 'No long distant plan" on an unlimted Canada wide calling Plan

leekandpotato13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I screwed up and forget to top up my plan, no big deal, paid and waited - No dice still says my account is suspended. Tried everything I could think of, finally though to change plans as there was a better data deal and it worked out cheaper then my original plan. 

Now it says my is active but whenever I try calling my fiancee's phone - which is in my other hand and not half way across the country - it tells me that my plan does not have long distance calls activated and tell me to buy the add on. 

I am currently on the new $50 a month plan which is 8GB of data, Unlimited Canada wide and US calling, and unlimited international texting.

Why is this happening and how can I fix it? I need my phone for work and this is putting me behind!

3 REPLIES 3

Welcome @leekandpotato13

Continue to ask question and participate in the community!!Smiley Happy

leekandpotato13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Lieux wrote:

After a change plan it happens.. @leekandpotato13

You can try to put your phone on stolen/lost in your self serve account in plans and adds-on. Close your phone. Open it and click on find my phone and close it again and see if it's ok...

@Lieux THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

This was exactly what I needed! 

I reported it as lost - refreshed the page for good measure - and reactived service and it WORKED!!! Than you!!!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

After a change plan it happens.. @leekandpotato13

You can try to put your phone on stolen/lost in your self serve account in plans and adds-on. Close your phone. Open it and click on find my phone and close it again and see if it's ok...

Need Help? Let's chat.